Information notice pursuant to art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679
Dear Interested in the treatment, according to the art. 13 of the EU Regulation – GDPR 679/2016 (hereafter T.U.) and in relation to the personal data that which the ROLLING CENTER SPA Company will take over, we wish to inform you of the following:
1. Purpose of the processing:
Your personal data, freely disclosed and acquired as part of the activities carried out by ROLLING CENTER SPA, will be processed for the following purposes:
- quote request and offer processing;
- contract execution;
- mandatory legal and tax compliance requirements;
- litigation management;
- customer / supplier invoicing history
- Reply to your information requests, sent us through the appropriate contact form.
The data being processed (which may be generic data, identification data, sensitive data or judicial data), are up to date, complete and do not exceed the information required for the purposes listed above, for which they have been collected and subsequently processed.
For treatments with purposes other than those indicated above, there will be specific information and consent methods.
2. Processing methods:
The following methods will be to process the data in question, maintaining the necessary levels of security and confidentiality: collecting data from the data subject (e.g. filling out a paper form) and/or collecting data over the internet (filling out an online form), processing with the help of electronic and automated tools.
3. Legal basis for processing:
It is strictly necessary to provide generic, sensitive and judicial data in order to carry out the activities stated under point 1.
4. Refusal to provide data:
VYou have the right to refuse providing your personal data.
However, should you refuse to provide said data, it will not be possible to provide the service requested, making it impossible to complete the registration process. The Data controller will therefore not be able to fulfil their contractual obligations.
5. Disclosing data to third parties:
The Data Controller, the Data Processor appointed by the Controller and the people in charge of the processing who have been strictly authorised, will process your personal data.
Your personal data may be transmitted to companies/professional firms that provide assistance, advice or collaboration to the Data Controller in accounting, administrative, tax, legal and financial matters. For the performance of institutional functions within the limits laid down by law or regulations may be transmitted to public authorities, and to third party service providers whom communication is necessary for the services covered by contract. Your data may also be transmitted to all inspection authorities appointed to check and control compliance with the law, following any inspections or checks carried out (if requested of us).
Finally, your data may be transmitted to:
– banks and credit institutions
– consultants and freelancers
– shippers, transporters, owner-operators, post offices, logistics companies
6. Dissemination of data:
Except for the purposes strictly inherent in the performance of the obligation contractually assumed, sensitive data will not be disseminated.
7. Transferring data abroad:
The transmission of the data collected to countries outside the European Union is not expected.
8. Period for which personal data will be stored:
The data collected will be stored for no less than 10 years. This period may be longer in order to comply with a specific legal obligation.
9. Rights of the Data Subject:
You have the right:
- to access your personal data;
- to obtain the rectification or erasure of said data or the restriction of processing regarding said data;
- to object to the processing (with the restrictions referred to by point 3);
- to data portability;
- to withdraw consent;
- to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (Data Protection Authority).
10. Data Controller and Data Processor:
The Data Controller is the company ROLLING CENTER SPA with legal headquarters in Falzè di Trevignano (TV), Via Monte Bianco 12, in the person of the Legal Representative Enrico Molaro, whose contact details are email email@example.com tel. 0423670365